Marketplace Seller Badge for WooCommerce
This Item only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Hence the Marketplace Plugin is Required, to make use of this Plugin.
Marketplace Seller Badge for WooCommerce allows the admin to assign badges to sellers on the basis of their work conduct.
It is rightly said, “appreciation leads to good work”. Therefore, the admin can allot badges through Marketplace Seller Badge for WooCommerce to a seller who deserves acknowledgment for good work.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Marketplace Seller Badge for WooCommerce
- The admin can assign badges to the seller on the basis of seller’s performance.
- The admin can allocate any number of badges to any seller.
- The admin can add, edit, delete or change the status of a badge.
- The admin can set a rank of each badge from the admin panel.
- The admin can assign or remove a seller’s badge.
- The admin can allocate any badge like Gold, Silver etc, to a seller.
- The seller can see the allocated badges on the seller profile page.
- The customer can see the badges allocated to a seller on the seller’s product page.
- The codes are open source and can be customized as needed.
"Initial release v 1.0.0", "Current release v 1.0.1"
v 1.0.1 Update : Updated hooks. Fixed : Fixed badge delete query. Added : Added language translation support.
v 1.0.0 Initial releaseSource