Multiple Wishlists for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Multiple Wishlists module- The WooCommerce Multiple Wishlists module allows the customers to create multiple wishlists to categories their favorite products according to their convenience. The customer can add as many products in a single wishlist as they want. The user can easily categorize their liked product into different wishlist’s.
The customer can make their wishlist private or public. If they have created the wishlist as public, then they can share their created wishlist(s) with their friends and family through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Whatsapp. The customers can directly add their wishlist products into the cart.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Multiple Wishlists for WooCommerce
- The customers can save the products of their interest.
- The registered, as well as guest users, can create multiple wishlists.
- The customers can add multiple products to the wishlist.
- The visibility of the wishlist can be Public or Private.
- The customer can copy and share the URL of the wishlist.
- The customer will get notified when the product goes out of stock in their wishlist.
- They also get notified through email when the product comes in of stock.
- Share the wishlist through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Whatsapp.
- The customer can edit the existing wishlists.
- The products from the wishlist can be moved to the cart.
- The admin can decide the wishlist tab name and wishlist button position.
- The admin can also decide the wishlist icon and title color.
- The customer can change the status of the wishlist after creation.
- The customer can delete the wishlist.
- They can add multiple products into a single wishlist.
- The admin can see the user list who have created the wishlist.
- The admin can also delete or edit the wishlist from the back-end.
- The wishlist can also be created by the admin from the back-end.
- The admin can enable or disable the option to Share Wishlist for the customers.
- The admin can check the guest user list separately who has created the wishlists.
v 1.0.0 Initial releaseSource