Slice is a Responsive jQuery Slider and Carousel Plugin, everything you need in one plugin. In addition to classic horizontal sliders and carousels, it provides fully functional vertical sliders and carousels. Slice provides enourmous amount of options and examples of it, that can fullfill some sophisticated tasks. All options can be set directly in HTML via data attributes in a simple way. Easy extendable and themable, comes with 4 pre-styled themes too choose from and more is comming.
- Slider and Carousel
Two in one product and more is comming.
- Vertical Sliding
Fully functional vertical slider and carousel.
- Slide Everything
Supports images, textes or HTML content sliding.
- 50+ Options
A lot of options to customize your Sliders and Carousels
- 4 Pre-Styled Themes
Few themes to choose from and more is comming.
- 8 ready-to-use examples
Sliders examples to copy to your site.
- Data Attributes
All options can be set directly in HTML.
Create own themes or quick to use sliders and carousels collections.
- Slider layers
Layer system to simplify slider and it’s elements customization.
- Slide content CSS animation
Animate you slider content with CSS3 animation.
- Banner sliders and fullscreen sliders
Top banner and in-content banner sliders with all set of features at your disposal.
- Lazy and smart image load
Load your slider images when they are required.
- Image cover
Make your image cover your block nicely and managable.
- Autosize Slides
Make slides follow it’s content size.
- Adaptive Height
Stick slider height to the current slide.
- Center View
Align current slide to the center of your carousel.
- Stage Paddind
Make user see part of previous and next slide.
- Stage Size
Limit space taken by active slides.
- Slide Aspect Ratio
Make slides follow aspect ration you set.
- Current Slide Size
Make current slide stand out by makind it smaller or bigger than other slides.
Make slider slide automaticaly.
- Slides Spacing
Set space between slides directly with no CSS.
- Mouse and Touch Draggable
Dragg or swipe slides freely.
Customize slide options for any device size.
Use only functionality you need.
All options are documented and described.
- Regular Free Updates
More features, options and themes in future updates.
First big update is out – Slice v1.1!
There will be a serie of mini updates that will include:
- Documentation – rework and extending
- Livepreview and demo – rework and extending
- Image cover – extending with more functionality, example page
- Slide content CSS animation – extending with more functionality
- Ready-to-use sliders and carousels – more examples
The purpose of Slice is to provide functionality to create sophisticated sliders and carousels ideas. Here is a few things that are planned for it:
- Additional themes – in next update.
- Online slider builder – soon.
- Connected sliders and carousels – soon.
- Slides filtration – soon.
- Tabs-like sliding and filtration – soon.
- Adaptive width – soon.
- Slide-size layer – soon.
- Popup and lightbox slider – soon.
- Slide popup scale and full view box – soon.
- Video, music playlist – soon.
- Slide content CSS animation – more CSS3 animations soon.
- Have more ideas? – contact us and we might add it.
Also, some ready to use sliders and carousels will be added in next update, and every update, to copy-paste to your website.
- Bootstrap 4
- Font Awesome
30 January 2020 – Version 1.1.1
- Added 7 more ready-to-use examples link, link, link, link, link, link, link
- Added userInactiveClass and userInactiveDelay to customize slider elements, for now it can be used to hide arrows navigation when user is inactive
- Minor animation and other bug fixes
14 January 2020 – Version 1.1
- Added slide content CSS animation link (Simple theme)
- Added lazy and smart slide images load link (Simple theme)
- Added image cover
- Added banner sliders and fullscreen slider link (Simple theme banner slider) and link (Simple theme fullscreen slider)
- Added Slim theme link (Simple theme)
- Added 1 ready-to-use slider link (Simple theme)
25 October 2019 – Version 1.0
- Initial release.
Notes: Images used in the livepreview are not included in the Downloaded Package.Source