Sphinx is a vuejs responsive dashboard built using vue-cli and vuetify.
Sphinx is built using modern workflow technologies and tools.
before using and developing Sphinx you should have the following tools installed on your system:
- nodejs. (required)
- npm or yarn. (required)
- git (optional)
- material design concept
- clean and elegant design.
- Responsive layout.
- dynamic switching among multiple layouts.
- vuex and vue-router integration.
- vast UIKIT (buttons, icons, cards, etc.)
- material design icon set.
- chartjs charts.
- vuetify built-in charts.
- mailbox, user profile and many prebuilt pages.
- login/signup pages
- user profile
- notifications page
- calendar/events page
- prices/plans page
- many demo pages
Sphinx has an extensive collection of UI components containing:
- Material Cards.
- AutoCompletes, ComboBoxes, Selects, and author form controls.
- Buttons, Button Groups, Fabs
- Date Pickers
- Time Pickers
Sphinx uses different page layouts for different purposes:
- default: a layout with toolbar and standard left sidebar. (e.g. dashboard)
- fullwidth: a layout without the standard sidebar. (e.g. mailbox)
- simple: no toolbar, no sidebar. (e.g. login)
Sphinx is built using a set of awesome tools and libraries.
So you may refer to thier own documentation for more insight.
Don’t hesitate to ask us for help.
you can contact us through the themeforest contact form .
you can download the templete from .Source