Stellar is a star rating plugin for WordPress. This plugin can create and save ratings for each WordPress entry, whether it is a Post, Page or Product. Support search Microdata allows you to improve the position and visibility of the plugin on Google pages with the click of a button in the settings. Flexible settings make it possible to create a rating of any capacity 3 stars, 5 stars, 10 stars, and even 12 stars. And of course, choose any icon from the huge library of predefined icons or even upload your own SVG icon for rating.
The plugin is completely protected from cheating due to the customizable limit of votes from one IP. In addition, due to the fact that the results are cracking in a distributed manner, it is not possible to deceive the system of scoring in Stellar.
We keep an eye on the WordPress core updates and regularly update our plugins. So you can be sure that the plugin is fully functional with the latest version of WordPress.
Features of the Stellar WordPress plugin
- Customizable number and size of icons, colors, and layout
- Huge icon library for rating marks and upload interface and use custom SVG icon
- Customizable voting limit from one IP
- Included schema.org markup for the best positions in Google search results
- Place the plugin in one of the predefined positions or use the shortcode anywhere
- Perfect for WordPress Posts, Pages, and Products
- Displaying results on the frontend and (or) in the WordPress admin area
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Works well with all WordPress themes
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Adjustable rating capacity(stars number) from 1 to 12
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- Gutenberg compliant
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- 100% SEO friendly
- Easy to use and customize
- Modern User Interface
- Assignments for any WordPress entity: Categories, Single Page, User roles, Devices and more
- Installation Guide and Detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The flexible configuration of the plugin binding displays the plugin only on those WordPress pages that you want, and for those groups whose user you choose. Rating results can be displayed both on the backend and on the frontend of the site, or they can be hidden completely.
The Stellar WordPress plugin is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers. And this is especially important if your website has much unique content, such as a Blog, Glossary, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, a Restaurant, Retail Company, Global Media Agency or Magazine.
There are no compatibility restrictions for the Stellar Rating WordPress Plugin. The plugin can work with any WordPress theme. Therefore, when buying a plugin, you can be sure that it will work on your Avada, Jupiter, BeTheme, The7, Flatsome, Enfold etc.
Installation smooth and takes only a few seconds. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about Setting a Star Rating for WordPress Pages.
1.0.1 – 10 January 2019 Fixed issue with voting from multiple tabs
1.0.0 – 21 December 2019 Initial releaseSource