TitanicPoster, it’s a complete social sharing solution for Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube, Reddit, Medium , Blogger and wordpress. It is a web-based app and fairly easy to use and easy to operate. You can manage all those social media from one place. Managing all social media for business purpose is a huge pain. So we made this to make your life easy.
This application comes with a lot of handy features along with almost all types of social sharing soluation. It will make your life so much easier. Lets reviews its features.
- Facebook Poster (Text/Link/Image/Video)
- Twitter Poster (Text/Link/Image/Video)
- Tumblr Poster (Text/Link/Image/Video)
- Linkedin Poster (Text/Link)
- Pinterest Poster (Image/Video)
- Youtube Poster (Video)
- Reddit Poster (Text/Link)
- Medium Poster (HTML/Image)
- WordPress Poster (HTML/Image)
- Blogger Poster (HTML/Image)
- Unlimited social media accunts
- Unlimited Campaign on each social media
- Multi-user & SAAS
- Multilangual Support
- Payment Management (Paypal + Stripe)
- One click installation
Schedule Your posts
Titanicposter allows you to schedule your posts at a future date to save time. You don’t even need to log-in and out of various social media platforms as you can conveniently manage multiple social media accounts from a single Titanicposter account.
Visit Demo TitanicPoster
Login as Admin
Login as Member
Feel free to test this app with your social account. You can unlink your social account after testing.
Please Read the documentaion before purchase
Our team is ready to solve your problem as soon as possible. Please feel free to open tickets to our support desk.
version 2.3 – 1 October 18
- Facebook Poster App permission decrease - Mirror Bug Fix
version 2.2 – 22 September 18
- Instagram Auto Poster - Mirror Bug Fix
version 2.1 – 19 September 18
- Facebook Insight - Mirror Bug Fix
version 2.0 – 15 September 18
- Facebook Auto Poster - New Template - Landing Page - Mirror Bug Fix
version 1.2 – 15 August 18
- Twitter & Tumblr bug fix - Payment Bug fix - Preview Bug fix
version 1.1 – 1 August 18
- Some Design change - Some bug fix
version 1.0 – 26 July 18
- Initial ReleaseSource